San Juan River Forum  
Adv_fish
 
     
 

User Name Remember Me?
Password

Log in
User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
San Juan River, New Mexico

San Juan River fly fishing is world class. This website provides useful information on fly fishing the best rainbow trout water in the US. Itís a valuable guide containing fishing reports, articles and discussions among San Juan River anglers. Take a look around and enjoy the site.
Sponsors









Online Users: 16
0 members and 16 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 219, 04-24-2011 at 12:48 PM.
Welcome!
Welcome to the San Juan River Fly Fishing ForumÖ the premier discussion group and information source for fly fishing the San Juan River in New Mexico. So, whether you need fishing reports, advise, articles, gear reviews, or just a little conversation with other anglers... our experienced and dedicated membership can help satisfy your needs and make your San Juan River fly fishing adventures very successful.
Navajo Unit Forecast for Spring Operations- May Update
May 04, 2016 - 5:12 PM - by snovak_durango
As promised here's the official language update. Not much has changed since April, now we are ramping up over 5 days, holding 31 days at peak (5,000 cfs) followed by a 12-day ramp down. The start date is either May 16th (30% chance) or May 23rd (70% chance). Let me know if you have questions. Thanks!
Susan

---
Susan Novak Behery, P.E.
Hydraulic Engineer
Reclamation
Western Colorado Area Office
Durango, CO
... [Read More]
0 Replies | 22 Views
Navajo Public Operations Meeting
Apr 22, 2016 - 8:42 AM - by snovak_durango
I apologize for bombarding your message board with tons of Navajo stuff. This is the last one this week I promise! Public Operations Meeting coming up this Tuesday at 1pm in Farmington. Feel free to come by, I bring cookies.

Susan
---
Susan Novak Behery, P.E.
Hydraulic Engineer
Reclamation
Western Colorado Area Office
Durango, CO
sbehery@usbr.gov
970-385-6560


... [Read More]
1 Reply | 216 Views
Navajo Unit Forecast for Spring Operations- Mid-April Update
Apr 19, 2016 - 4:02 PM - by snovak_durango
Not much new to share this time, looking at 31 days at 5000 cfs. Most likely will start about the middle of May. Let me know if you have any questions-
Susan
---
Susan Novak Behery, P.E.
Hydraulic Engineer
Reclamation
Western Colorado Area Office
Durango, CO
sbehery@usbr.gov
970-385-6560


BUREAU OF RECLAMATION

NAVAJO UNIT FORECAST FOR SPRING OPERATIONS
... [Read More]
4 Replies | 285 Views
Week of April 9
Apr 16, 2016 - 9:26 AM - by herefishy
Interesting developments - by Parks Dept., I guess. They're cutting all kinds of brush down all up and down the river. The nicest part is up by cable hole, where I got so lost 10 years ago that I was worn out by the time I got out of all the willows - all gone. You can just stroll across there like it was a parking lot. Fished a bit in T hole just to get my boots wet, as I was sick with a cold, and it was kind of fun to see all the new stockers looking for a meal instead of being a meal. Saw a... [Read More]
1 Reply | 417 Views
News Archive
  Title, Username, & Date Last Post Replies Views
Fishing Report 09-10...
by Zimbo
04-11-2016 05:20 PM
04-13-2016 03:35 PM
by dutch
5 490
Navajo Unit Forecast for...
04-07-2016 01:28 PM
04-07-2016 01:28 PM
by snovak_durango
0 349
What's the latest?
03-27-2016 02:36 PM
04-05-2016 01:45 PM
by Zimbo
1 537
McMerc
03-21-2016 05:08 PM
03-25-2016 03:39 PM
by Ryan Y
6 721
update
03-18-2016 08:33 PM
03-21-2016 07:26 PM
by Georgia Fisherman
2 572
Aztec Anglers


Recent Threads
Navajo Unit Forecast for...
Yesterday 05:12 PM
Last post by snovak_durango
Yesterday 05:12 PM
0 Replies, 22 Views
Navajo Unit Forecast for...
04-19-2016 04:02 PM
Last post by Zimbo
05-03-2016 04:09 PM
4 Replies, 285 Views
Navajo Public Operations...
04-22-2016 08:42 AM
Last post by SJDrifli
04-22-2016 01:20 PM
1 Replies, 216 Views
Week of April 9
04-16-2016 09:26 AM
Last post by merc10007
04-19-2016 01:12 PM
1 Replies, 417 Views
Fishing Report 09-10...
04-11-2016 05:20 PM
by Zimbo
Last post by dutch
04-13-2016 03:35 PM
5 Replies, 490 Views
Navajo Unit Forecast for...
04-07-2016 01:28 PM
Last post by snovak_durango
04-07-2016 01:28 PM
0 Replies, 349 Views
What's the latest?
03-27-2016 02:36 PM
Last post by Zimbo
04-05-2016 01:45 PM
1 Replies, 537 Views
McMerc
03-21-2016 05:08 PM
Last post by Ryan Y
03-25-2016 03:39 PM
6 Replies, 721 Views
Production Fly Tying...
02-08-2014 10:01 PM
by Gregg
Last post by Woodenlegs
03-23-2016 03:52 PM
4 Replies, 1,639 Views
Navajo Unit Forecast for...
03-07-2016 10:18 AM
Last post by Bubba Smith
03-23-2016 11:53 AM
8 Replies, 902 Views
Stats
Members: 471
Threads: 2,170
Posts: 16,576
Top Poster: SJDrifli (2,322)
Welcome to our newest member, ouzel
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:41 AM.

 
     
 
Copyright © 2005 Sanjuanriverforums.com. All rights reserved.
Powered By vBullitien.